Finding and purchasing a home involves more steps than most buyers realize. A buyer’s representative can be an incrediablebeneficial resource, helping you navigate the entire process. Here’s a partial list of everything they can do for you, usually at no cost to the buyer.
- Assist in finding the right property.
- Help arrange financing.
- Educate you on the market conditions.
- Guide you through making an offer and represent you and your best interests in negotiations.
- Get you to closing and serve as your trusted real estate resource.
- Remain a life-long trusted advisor regarding real estate.
For the detailed list of “What Your Buyer’s Agent Does for You” or answers to other questions please email me at Sharon@PollardFriendlyRealty.com.