Author: Sharon Pollard
Let me help you sell your home too.
What Your Buyer’s Agent Does for You
Finding and purchasing a home involves more steps than most buyers realize. A buyer’s representative can be an incrediablebeneficial resource, helping you navigate the entire process. Here’s a partial list of everything they can do for you, usually at no cost to the buyer.
- Assist in finding the right property.
- Help arrange financing.
- Educate you on the market conditions.
- Guide you through making an offer and represent you and your best interests in negotiations.
- Get you to closing and serve as your trusted real estate resource.
- Remain a life-long trusted advisor regarding real estate.
For the detailed list of “What Your Buyer’s Agent Does for You” or answers to other questions please email me at Sharon@PollardFriendlyRealty.com.
What’s Your Home Worth:
There are many factors to look at when figuring out how much your house is worth. Location, Supply & Demand, Updates/ Show Condition, Nearby Home Sales, The Market, and Interest Rates can also influence how much your house will go for. Call me today to get your Free Home Evaluation from Sold Comparable Homes in your area. If your considering listing your home, call me to set up an appointment in person for a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis on the selling price of your home.